About Me

Thursday, March 2, 2017

RADICAL CHANGE

As we continue to dissect THE PRAYER, we go deeper into the heart of God.
Take this time to refresh your memory as to the content of  THE PRAYER  
God's word will bless you.
Let's continue the transformation process.
The Greek words and definitions adapted from BLUE LETTER BIBLE.


 “that we would be rooted and grounded in love.”  Ephesians 3:17

Rooted -rhizoo:  to cause to strike root, to strengthen with roots, to render firm, to fix, establish

Grounded- themelioo:  to lay the foundation, to found, to make stable, establish

Loveagape: affection, good will, love, benevolence, brotherly love

I believe this is a vital portion of Scripture to pray for yourself and others to experience spiritual transformation.
God is love. It is God's will that we know Him intimately.

And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. John 17:3


Imagine knowing the full extent of God’s love so that it consumes you?
His love permeating every fiber of your being. His love the source of your identity and strength. 
No need to imagine.  It will happen when you pray the Scriptures.

As an abused child, I never knew I could be loved.  Feelings of loneliness and rejection carried into my adult life, manifesting into jealousy, self-loathing, and co-dependency on men.
When I said, "Yes!" to Gods free gift of eternal life, I still felt worthless and unlovable, but that changed when I prayed this Scripture.
God refused to leave me in the muck and mire of pain and sin.  His love reached down and pulled me out of the pit.

His love began to take over my speech, thoughts, and actions.
As the Word infiltrated my soul. 
It replaced lies with love, 
hate with holiness, 
guilt with godliness.  
Spiritual rescue is available to all who ask!
Do you feel unloved? 
Do you know other believers who struggle with knowing Gods love?
Join me in praying
 THE PRAYER











5 comments:

Crickett said...

Great post, Cherrilynn! I love this thought: "Imagine knowing the full extent of God’s love so that it consumes you?" Some good food to meditate on today. Thanks for sharing this!

Heather said...

Cherrilynn,

I've been praying the prayer you prayed (with some modifications to fit me) ever since you posted it. It's been such a blessing to me! Thank you!

Heather Bock
www.glimpsesofjesus.com

CHERRILYNN BISBANO said...

Heather that is wonderful. Thank you for the encouragement. Keep me posted on any changes I know God is going to do miraculous things because we're praying his word.

Ginger Harrington said...

What a healing blessing God has done in your life! Thank you for the reminder of the power of praying God's word. Blessings!

CHERRILYNN BISBANO said...

Ginger Thank you. God continues to transform.